Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 28

I did 30:11 for 1.82:

1 minute @ 3 mph
14 minutes @ 3.5 mph
3 minutes @ 4.5 mph
2 minutes @ 3.5 mph
2 minutes @ 4.5 mph
2 minutes @ 3.5 mph
2 minutes @ 4.5 mph
2 minutes @ 3.5 mph
1 minute @ 3 - 2.5 mph
1 minute @ 2 - 1.5 mph

This one was a bit tougher as I ran longer at the beginning clearly evidenced by me going farther, 1.82, as opposed to yesterday where I went 1.75 and I ran for a total of 16 minutes yesterday and only 7 minutes today! That extra .5 of mph in both my walking and running really makes a difference. My heart rate on the other hand much prefers the slower mph! It is what is getting me through the longer runs for sure! Tomorrow I have to run for 20 minutes straight..yikes...

This morning before I ate I did the body test on the Wii Fit and I weigh 149! Woo hoo!!!!! My Wii age is 24....wow...if only...

I know I am not supposed to care about my weight but after exercising 5 weeks straight AND eating well (rice cakes aside), I was beginning to worry! My darn jeans are still tight...what the heck??

Today was a much better day for me emotionally as well thanks to my son, my uncle and a dear friend from my youth. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment