Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Day 22 --- I did it!

I did 31:18 for 1.77:

1 minute @ 2.5 mph
4 minutes @ 3 mph
3 minutes @ 4.1 mph
90 seconds @ 3 mph
5 minutes @ 4.1 mph
2 minutes 30 seconds @ 3 mph
3 minutes @ 4.1 mph
90 seconds @ 3 mph
5 minutes @ 4.1 mph
90 seconds @ 3 mph
1 minute @ 2.7 - 2.5 mph
1 minute @ 2 - 1.5 mph
1 minute @ 1.5 mph

I did it! Woo hoo! I slowed down my pace but I did it! I seriously could cry...I was so worried that I would fail but I didn't!!

Other than some normal tightening my legs didn't bother me at all until I stretched. After I stretched the IT band a couple of times and other stretches, I was getting up and twang! On both sides...sigh...I really need to figure out what the heck I am doing wrong!

My son and I are heading to the Y tomorrow (today is the last day of school) so he can do some swimming and I can get on the elliptical. If someone who is running finishes while I am there, I am going to see if they have a moment to help me figure out how to stretch properly.

Wow, I am cloud 9 right now. What a great feeling!

I am signing off to get ready to go to Olympia to go book shopping with my son. My favorite activity with my favorite person...nothing could be better than that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment