Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 17 -- still a tad sore

I did 30:05 and 1.39 miles:

5 minutes @ 2.5 mph
20 minutes @ 3 mph
3 minutes @ 2.5 mph
1 minute @ 2 mph
1 minute @ 1.5 mph

My legs are still are tad sore which is why I took it very easy on myself. I also did some stretches for a longer period of time than I did yesterday.

I weighed myself before starting on the Wii Balance Board and I weigh 154. I lost 4 pounds in less than 2 weeks and 9 pounds since I have started! Woo hoo! Go me!

I am still in love with running but I was feeling a bit down for being so sore. I was also reading in another running book and I should be running for 5 minutes, then taking a break and not the shorter time prescribed by The Couch-to-5K Running Plan so I am bummed! Perhaps next week I shall step it up a notch. Next week, my son is out of school so we will be running outside which I need to do to get acclimated to the warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment