Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 51 -- 100 degrees!

I did 55:06 for 3.46:

1 @ 2.5
3 @ 3
1 @ 3.5
30 @ 4
2 @ 3.5
1 @ 4
2 @ 3.5
10 @ 40
3 @ 3.5
1 @ 3 - 2.5
1 @ 2 - 1.5

This was a tough one and it is really, really hot! My son and I worked out in the office here with a fan blowing on us because it is 100 degrees outside. We both did waaaayyyyy too much. My son is throwing up so I am making him take a cold shower than drink lots of fluids. I started shivering which I know is not good. My husband doesn't understand why I worked out but the race is still on August 8th. It is not rescheduling itself because of the weather so I have to keep training.

I may jump on the recumbent bike tonight after it cools down so I am get more cardio in. If it keeps up with the heat, then I may have to start working out very early or late.

Tomorrow is my non-run day and instead of taking the day off, I am going to ride the recumbent bike. I can read while cycling and it burns waaaayyyy more calories!! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment