Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 42 -- another 30 minute run...woo hoo!

I did 39:39 for 2.65 (approx):

5 minutes brisk walking
30 minutes running
4:39 cool down walking

This one was a bit harder probably as it was warmer. I had my son with me again and that really does help! He told me that I was probably running at 5 mph and I was thrilled to hear it! I could tell at times that I was speeding up...open road and all that. I am running up and down two different streets and timed that it took me to do my brisk walking 4 minutes up and back on the road I live on and when I ran it it only took me 3:30. OK not much faster but heck I thought I was running slower than I was walking! I did notice that I was not smiling like a loon...bummer as that was a good feeling! Oh well!

Tomorrow I am going to speed training again but with shorter walk times in between AND then upper body and core work with My Fitness Coach on the Wii. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment