Saturday, July 11, 2009

Day 39

I did 34:00 for 2.18:

1 @ 3
4 @ 3.5
5 @ 4.5
5 @ 3.5
5 @ 4.5
5 @ 3.5
5 @ 4.5
2 @ 3.5
1 @ 3 - 2.5
1 @ 2 - 1.5

Ok, this is bad...I kinda dreaded doing this today and I am pooping out way too soon. I know that my getting less and less sleep does contribute to it as well as the other dietary problem I am having but I don't want to start dreading these runs!

I decided while I was running today that I was going to do my first 28 minute run outside and NOT on the treadmill. I am thinking that the longer runs belong outside as there are numerous things to distract me and I have a bunch more songs on my IPod. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy watching The Big Bang Theory! I am going to keep these interval runs inside as it is easier to check my speed and time while on the treadmill.

I also started another blog, http://thewittyinsomniac.blogspot.com/, as I figured that I should use my insomnia to write. I am not really contributing to the other one that I have, http://seekermommy.blogspot.com/, which I need to change. It's almost as if you can track my downward spiral into my becoming a total insomniac by the way and amount I blog...sigh...

Tomorrow, my first 28 minute run...I can do it!!

Added later:

I had to rebuild my runners log at Runners World and I have 67 miles completed for 19:18:08 as my time. This does not count the 40 minutes of cross training and all the other workouts that I had to list as strength training which totaled another 2 hours. I need to really keep an eye on that log as it clearly had missed some things before it all got deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment