Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 41

I did 33:39 for 2.17:

1 @ 3
4 @ 3.5
5 @ 4.5
5 @ 3.5
5 @ 4.5
5 @ 3.5
5 @ 4.5
2 @ 3.5
1 @ 3 - 2.5
30 seconds @ 2 - 1.5

Today I, again, am just to build up my speed but since I am struggling so hard to finish each of the 5 minute runs, I am not sure it is working. My time might be better spent just running outside for 30+ minutes and then some upper body work. I have to tell you it is frustrating! It may have something to do with the 5 minute walk break in between the runs. Who knows!

I am rereading The NonRunner's Marathon Guide for Women and am loving it just as much this time. A lot of things that she faced during her training I hadn't yet when I was reading it and now I either have or am facing them. Remember my IT Band pull....yyyyoooouuuuuchhhhh! But, I am very happy to report that it is gone. Hmmmm....maybe I should start up on the yoga on Wii Fit again.... Chafing? Check! I am wearing the loose fitting running shorts she warns about the rise and bunch up, yep that's what happening...but spandex....sigh...

Tomorrow I run outside, have a job interview and then meet with my bride for the wedding I will be doing for a friend the weekend of the 25th. Full day!

No comments:

Post a Comment