Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 43 -- chafing...chafing!

I did 25:12 for 1.60:

I did a minute at 3.0 mph then decided to play around with my treadmill and see what the 30 minute interval training consisted of but it started at 1 mph! I got bored after 10 seconds!!

5 @ 3.5
5 @ 4.5
5 @ 3.5
5 @ 4.5
4 @ 3.5 -- OK, I had major chafing issues here and am surprised I have any skin remaining on my left inner thigh!
1 @ 2.5 - 1.5

I am definitely going to have to get new shorts as the chafing really hurts and is very distracting when I am attempting to run. Not good, especially since I am going to run 3.4 miles tomorrow at Friends Landing! I have some thick salve that I hope will work until I can get another pair.

I am going to take a shower and then finish up some testing for a prospective job. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment