Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day 45

I did 58:49 for 3.42 (in two sets):

1st set 21:32 for 1.30:

4 minutes brisk walking
17 minutes running
30 seconds walking -- then I quit

I feel like a failure as I could not go any farther than I went. I was really counting on today being my long day as it has always been but I just could not do it. I am going to blame it on that time of the month and that I am also a quitter. Tomorrow will hopefully be better and I will have my son riding along with me. He couldn't do it today as it is not the girls' parent's weekend so he had to watch them.

That is all I have to say.

Added at 8:16:

2nd set 37:17 for 2.12:
4 minutes walking
24 minutes running
9 minutes walking

It is my time of the month and I think it is what is kicking my butt, not to mention that I had to stop running and fast walk back home quickly when I ran up one street for the second time. Who knows how much longer I could have ran if I didn't HAVE to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment