Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 61-- part 1 running again!

08/23/09

Day 61-- part 1 running again!

I did 32:28 for 2.25:

1 @ 3.5
1 @ 4
1 @ 4.2
22 @4.5
1 @ 4
2 @ 3.5
1 @ 3 - 2.5
1 @ 2 - 1.5

I am not sure if it is because I have barely run in the last 2 weeks or not, but this was a tough one for me. I did run 22 minutes @ 4.5 mph and my knees don't really hurt (yay!) but my lungs are burning! I was really hoping to do 3 miles today but since I ran only 2.43 last week, at least I did something, right?

I watched second to last episode of Mental while running and plan on watching the last one while on the recumbent bike. For some reason, my DVR only recorded 20 minutes of the 2 hour season finale. Thank goodness for hulu.com!!

I have a busy week scheduled as I have an interview on Monday, have to take my mom-in-law to the doctor on Tuesday, have to take my husband to the VA hospital on Wednesday as he blew out his knee...I hope I get runs in! I could easily just procrastinate and I don't want to do that. I plan on running while in the motel the following week for training and have to get used to it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment