Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 54 part 1

I did 39:08 for 2.34:

I walked 5 minutes, ran for 13, walked 4, ran for 10, and walked 7 (approx).

My knee was beginning to bother me again so I took it easy today as I will do on Thursday. The race is on Saturday and I don't want to push myself too hard. I will, however, ride the recumbent bike for 30 minutes later.

I asked my son if he thought I was going to run after the race and he thought I still would. I have my reservations. Only because won't have a goal, you know? Maybe I should shoot for doing the 5 Miler at the Portland Marathon on October 4. I wish they had a half-marathon but a 5 miler would be right up my alley. I could do it to beat my time on August 8th, right?

So, I have left this blog twice to get dinner ready and everything that I was going to type has slipped my memory so I will see you on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment