Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 63 -- finally a run before Wednesday!

09/07/09

Day 63 -- finally a run before Wednesday!

1 @ 3
2 @ 3.5
2 @ 4
11 @ 4.5
16 @ 4
1 @ 3.5
1 @ 3 - 2.5
1 @ 2 - 1.5

This run was a bit easier but I made the mistake of wearing my old shoes as I had the new ones packed. My knee started bothering me about 20 minutes in. At least the gentleman at The Running Revolution was right and I DID buy the right shoes. Woo hoo!

Also, I totally could have gone longer if not for my knee. I really monitored my breath and could not take a blood pressure off my watch 'cause that is packed so I was focused on how I FELT not how my BP was. I was able to get the treadmill to give me the 167 but it takes FOREVER to get a reading!!

After I shower and get ready, I am off to training and am excited to get back to work! Yesterday and last night...not so much...but today, I am ready!!

I am going to do my darndest to exercise in the morning every day that I am there so I can get my lungs and muscles used to exercising more than once a week!!

See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment